Indigo Les Molières
The Molières*** Indigo Camping Caravaning… In the heart of the national forest, on the edge of the lake at Sillé Beach...
Les Molières Indigo Campsite is situated next to the activity park of Sillé Beach. Surrounded by lakes and forests, it is located in the village of Sillé-le-Guillaume (72 - Sarthe), 30 km from Le Mans city. You can stay on one of our 166 pitches. The countryside location makes it an ideal base for families seeking an outdoor, activity holiday. Discover the Molières Indigo Campsite, a big adventure park for all the family!
Open from 17/04 to 29/09/2014
Pitches in the heart of nature !
At Les Molières Indigo Campsite***, you can camp on pleasant natural pitches in the forest of Sillé with your tent, caravan or motorhome!
This beautiful natural site has both normal pitches and spacious pitches that are more than 120 m². The site is flat and partially shaded with large trees.
And so that you can enjoy the spirit of real camping that we seek to preserve on our sites, we also organise a range of other services for campers: a morning bread service, etc.
Are you looking to travel light or do you not have your camping equipment with you?
Discover the 'Ready to Camp' service: at the Molières Indigo Campsite, you can hire a tent and all the necessary equipment for camping.
Les Molières Indigo Campsite has two pleasant and very comfortable shower blocks, available for your use. A baby changing area is available for your use.
They are checked and cleaned several times a day.
There are washing machines and tumble dryers! (washing powder and tokens are available from reception).
There is a handicapped cubicle and access.
At Les Molières Indigo Campsite***, our accommodation is situated in a peaceful setting, in the forest of Sillé. Discover our Wood & Canvas tents and mobile-homes for a stay in the heart of nature.
Five models of "Wood and Canvas" tent are available.
Classic IV and V "Wood and Canvas" Tents
Our “Wood and Canvas” tents are designed with a wooden frame and floor. They have a fully equiped kitchen area and 2 bedrooms. They accommodate 4 or 5 people.
Virtual tour accommodationClassic IV Wood&Canvas tents
Classic V Wood&Canvas tents
Cosy Wood&Canvas Tents
The Cosy Wood&Canvas tents are identical to the Classic V Wood&Canvas tents, but also feature a wood stove in the living area. They accommodate up to 5 people.
Virtual tour accommodation
Sweet "Wood and Canvas" Tents
Have a fully equiped kitchen area and 2 bedrooms. There is also a bathroom area with a shower, sink and toilet. They accommodate up to 5 people.
Virtual tour accommodationSweet Wood&Canvas tents
The Zenith tent
Are you tempted by the comfort of a chalet with the pleasure of a canvas roof for a holiday in close contact with nature?
Then discover Camping Indigo's new Zenith tent.
At Les Molières Indigo Campsite, you can also enjoy a stay with your family in one of our wooden 25m² mobile homes, which can accommodate up to 6 people.
They have a kitchen area, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom with a shower and toilet and a partially shaded terrace.
Useful information: remember to take your duvet or sheets and pillowslips! Sheets are not provided. You can borrow sheets in situ (sheets and pillowslips) : 9.50 Euros per bed.
At Les Molières Indigo Campsite, you will find :
a friendly reception area with all the information that you need for a great stay and a free Internet point.
bikes are available for hire next to the reception.
a small grocery store so that you can easily buy all the basics on the campsite itself as well as some regional products.
- for a real French breakfast, bread and croissants are available (order in advance).
a living hall so that you can get together somewhere sheltered to read a book on the region or play a game with family or friends. You can also enjoy the wonderful barbecue in the living hall, where you can your sausages, skewered meat and so on and nibble away while chatting with friends or family.
- a Snack Wagon offering simple food that you can easily eat on the terrace or take away. The Snack Wagon is open during the May bank holiday weekends and in July and August.
free wifi in the Snack Wagon area.
- a laundry area with a washing machine.
A whole range of useful services are available in the nearby village of Sillé Le Guillaume:
- Small supermarket 3 km away
- Bank 3 km away
- Tourist information 3 km away
Activities and a chance to relax on the campsite
Les Molières Indigo Campsite has an heated pool (open from 30/04 to 22/09), on the campsite itself. Deck chairs and parasols are available for your use.
You can enjoy a game of volleyball, table tennis, table football, or petanque with family and friends, and smaller children will love the children's playground.
At the reception, you will find board games and books about the surrounding region. You can also hire bikes to go on a tour of the countryside around Sillé.
Les Molières Indigo Campsite is part of the Sillé Beach activity park, with its natural lakes in the middle of the forest. The park is classified as a Green Holiday Resort with its 3500 hectares of forest, its lakes, and its Coco Beach swimming area. A whole range of activities are possible around the lake, including mountain biking, walks, watersports, swimming, climbing, zip-lines, archery, fishing, and more…
The activity programme
In the summer, Les Molieres Indigo Campsite organises a friendly nature themed activity programme, to give you the opportunity to take part in some great activities on the campsite and discover the Haute Sarthe region.
The children's workshops
Children's workshops are organised every weekday morning and involve activities that encourage children to develop new skills and learn and explore in a fun environment.
Two workshops are organised over the course of the morning: one for 5-7 year olds and one for 8-11 year olds.
In the daytime
You can take part in family workshops, including archery lessons for beginners, pony-trekking on the campsite in the heart of the state forest.
You can also take part in our sports tournaments for a bit of friendly fun: volley ball, table tennis, mölkky…
In the summer we hold the unmissable Indigo Games (Olympiads) with all sorts of challenges for you to do with family or friends.
Every week you can enjoy the small market that we hold on the campsite for organic and local produce.
In the evenings
Join in a boules competition and get to know fellow campers, head to the story-telling session, a concert, the theatre or watch a film in the open-air cinema. Food-lovers can have fun joining in a themed dinner evening.
Visit the village of Sillé-le-Guillaume
Discover the heritage of this small village located 2 km from Les Molières Indigo Campsite. The parish church (the Collegiate Church of our Lady of Assumption) and the Château of Sillé are classified as historical monuments.
Office de Tourisme Sillé Le Guillaume - Place de la Résistance - 72140 Sillé le Guillaume - Tél. 02 43 20 10 32 - http://www.tourisme.sille-le-guillaume.fr/
30km from Les Molières Indigo Campsite: Le Mans, Town of Art and History…
Known as the “Red Town” due to the remarkable colour of its architecture, Le Mans has been designated a “Town of Art and History” by the Ministry of Culture. It has a historical quarter, the Plantagenet City, and its Roman walls are considered to be the second best preserved monument of the late Roman Empire in Europe, after Rome.
The Mans has been classified as the second greenest town in France. Among the many green areas, you can explore the Jardins Pierre de Ronsard, the Jardins des Plantes covering a surface area of 5 hectares and the Arche de la Nature. The town lies at the confluence of two rivers: the Huisne and the Sarthe, which are navigable all the way through the town. The bridges that cross them are symbolic of the architectural wealth of le Mans.
The Alpes Mancelles and the Regional Wildlife Park
- The Alpes Mancelles are a classified natural site and are part of the Armorican Massif. Although the contours have softened over time, you can admire the narrow gorges between the winding rivers and grassy plateaus…
- Like Sillé forest, the Alpes Mancelles is part of the Normandie-Maine Regional Wildlife Park, and offers a rich and varied landscape with moorland, forests, hedged farmland, orchards and fast flowing rivers...
- The convenient location of this vast region gives you the chance to visit châteaux and historical monuments and to discover regional traditions such as lace manufacturing and cider production.
Prices in euros per night
17/04 - 26/06
30/08 - 28/09
27/06 - 9/07
17/08 - 29/08
|10/07 - 16/08|
|Normal Pitch Package||14,50||17||21,20|
|Spacious Pitch Package||17||21,20||24,40|
|Ready to Camp pitch package||-||42,30||46,50|
|Kid from 2 to 7 years old included||free||3,20||3,60|
- Normal pitch package : one type of accommodation (tent, caravan, camping-car) + 2 persons and/or a vehicle.
- Spacious pitch package : pitch >120m², one type of accommodation (tent, caravan, camping-car) + 2 persons and/or a vehicle. A wooden picnic table.
- Ready to Camp pitch package : one Normal pitch with electricity, one tent set up on your pitch with camping equipment, 2 people + 1 vehicle.
- Pitches accommodate a maximum of 6 persons.
- Possibility of subscribing for a cancellation policy for a camping pitch: 11€ per 1-30 day period
For reservations of 3 nights and more: 25% of the total to be paid at the moment of reservation, the balance to be paid at the end of your holiday.
For reservations or 1 or 2 nights: 100% of the price of your holiday at the moment of reservation.
- Booking fees : €22
- Booking modification fee : €22
- Fridge hire : €5,80/day - security deposit €100.
- Breakfast : Coffee-bread €3,80 / Complete €6,90.
- Service bay for camper vans : €7 (free with a pitch).
Prices in euros / night / lodging
|17/04 - 05/07||06/07 - 18/07||19/07 - 17/08||18/08 - 23/08||24/08 - 30/08||31/08 - 28/09|
|Classic IV Wood and Canvas Tent - up to 4 pers.||44||57||72||65||57||44|
|Indigo / Classic V Wood and Canvas Tent - up to 5 pers.||46||62||77||70||62||46|
|Cosy Wood and Canvas Tent - up to 5 pers.||49||62||77||70||62||49|
|Sweet Wood and Canvas Tent - up to 5 pers.||52||71||87||78||71||52|
|Zenith Wood and Canvas Tent - up to 6 pers.||54||75||93||84||75||54|
|Mobil-Home - up to 6 pers.||55||79||95||88||79||55|
|From 7 nights||-30%||-30%|
* Day of arrival/departure free - 2 nights minimum
** Day of arrival/departure free - 3 nights minimum
- Security deposit : €200
- Possibility of subscribing for a cancellation policy: €2,10/night
- Pets: 1 per rental, refer to the tarifs in our ‘pitches’ section
- Baby kit rental (crib + high chair): €4/day from 05/07 till 31/08, free the rest of the year - subject to availability - Security deposit €100.
- Fridge hire : €5,80/day - security deposit €100
- Linen hire (sheets + pillowcase) : €9,50/bed.
- Deposit : 25% when booking, remaining amount to be paid one month before day of arrival.
- Booking fees : €22
- Booking modification fees : €22
- Breakfast : Coffee-bread €3,80 / Complete €6,90.
- Cleaning package : €65 (except kitchen corner).
- 1 vehicle per rental.
RCS Le Mans - 509 219 549 00029 / AC C72-024727-001 Paris, le 17/07/2012