Indigo Campsites offers services designed especially for campers
- A friendly reception area with all the information that you need for a great stay. The campsite staff will be happy to give you information about the region and the activities that you can do…
- A free internet point is available for your use at reception. You can use it to look up information on the region, find out the weather forecast or check your emails. It is there for everything you need!
New for 2013 : Free Wifi
- Did you forget your torch or do you not have enough tent pegs?
Don't worry! A camper's corner is available on all of the Indigo campsites and sells a range of useful and practical camping items (mallets, ice packs, pumps, tent pegs, dynamo torches, compact pillows, gas bottles, etc.) to help you out any time you are short of anything.
- You can also hire a 2 person Hikers tent at the reception of some of our Indigo campsites.
Have you booked rental accommodation for 4 people, but your children would like more independence and a completely separate "bedroom"? Are you camping on a pitch and friends are unexpectedly coming to join you?
Why not hire a Hikers tent and set it up next to your rental accommodation or on your camping pitch. Hikers tents are small tents that are easy and practical to put up and a great solution any time you need it!
The Ready to Camp Kit
- Indigo Campsites also offers an unusual service: the rental of a Ready to Camp Kit. .
Do you not have any camping equipment yet? Would you like to try out some equipment before investing in it or would you simply like to travel light?
Then the Ready to Camp Kit is for you. When you rent a pitch for the night you can also hire a Ready to Camp Kit, which includes an excellent Cabanon tent, (already set up on your pitch, to make things even easier for you) and all the necessary camping equipment (camping mats, gas stove, crockery, cool box, etc.)
A central lodge
- A cosy central lodge open at any time of year..
The majority of Indigo campsites have one of these warm lodges, where you can come along at any time to enjoy a coffee, settle down in the library corner and read a book on the region, or borrow a board game to have fun with family or friends. A television is also available in the lodge.
- In the summer and during the May bank holiday weekends,. the café-restaurant or Snack Wagon is open.
Indigo Campsites offers good quality, fast, simple and practical food that you can enjoy on the terrace or take away. At Indigo Campsites, we would like to make your stay as easy as possible. You can choose home-made pizzas, fresh bread and jam, crêpes for dessert... And once a week in the summer, Indigo campsites organises a barbecue night or a meal with local specialities.
And a whole range of other services to make your holiday even more pleasant and easy!
- Order your bread and croissants for a real French breakfast!
Come and order your bread for the next day at reception. And the following morning you can enjoy fresh bread and croissants for breakfast. A grocery area is available on site or close to the campsite where you can buy all the basics.
- Bikes can be rented at reception or close by.
- All the Indigo campsites have a laundry area with washing machines and driers (tokens can be bought at reception).
- A motor home service area is available for your use. This service is free for campers staying on the site.
At Indigo Campsites we do everything that we can to make your holidays as easy and enjoyable as possible!